Please make sure that your case is ready to move forward at the time of RX submission. There will be a $100.00 non-refundable fee if your case is canceled after the GoToMeeting or Image Approval has been completed. All approved rush cases will have a rush fee of 33.3% of the surgical guide cost applied to the order. Anatomical models are no longer included with surgical guide orders except for bone foundation guides. However, you may purchase a model separately for an additional cost of $50.00 for 1,2,3 unit guides and $395.00 for full arch guides.
The cost of the nSequence CT Surgical Guides starts at $275 and includes all of the following:
- Collaborative Surgical Planning
- Surgical Guide
- Optional Temporary Restoration (additional costs will apply)
- Surgical Report
Important Information to Review:
Before you begin completing the order form below, please review the CT Guided Scan Protocol and Scan Quality tips. You will also need to have the following in order to process your case:
- Scan of patient (with Blu-Mousse bite in place at MIP or desired vertical opening)
- Scan of denture with markers (dual scan protocol - if applicable)
- Upper and lower impressions or models (optical scan conversion - if applicable)
- Patient photos (digital)
CT Guided Scan Protocol:
Before submitting your case, check that all your scans adhere to the following guidelines:
- Scan field of view: Make sure no part of the desired arch to be treatment planned is cut off, there is no patient movement and a scan appliance was used.
- Scan resolution: Minimum of 0.3 voxel is recommended. The smaller the number, the better (ex: 0.2, 0.1, etc.).
- Scan format: Please send all files in DICOM format.