Team Approach: Fully Guided Full Arch Immediate Implant Reconstruction: Prosthetic and Surgical Protocol
Presented by Dr. Michael Pikos May 13th – 15th, 2021
Pikos Institute - Trinity, FL
23 Credit Hours - Includes Hands-on Workshop & Live Surgery
Perform the Most Profoundly Transformative Protocols in Implant Dentistry!
Fully Guided Full Arch | Digitally Planned Restoration | Virtual Treatment Planning | Conversion Protocol Comparison | Integrated Restorative, Surgical and Laboratory Disciplines | All-on-XYZ℠ Diagnostics
Give your team the tremendous advantage of being able to offer patients the highest precision and predictability in full arch surgical, restorative and diagnostic modalities. From this full-spectrum, multi-specialty course, you or your team will acquire the skills necessary to successfully perform the complete protocol for digitally planned, fully guided full arch restoration involving nSequence® Guided Prosthetics™.
*COVID-19 guidelines will be strictly observed for your safety
At the end of this presentation, course attendees will be able to:
- Learn the protocol for a unique, digitally planned, fully guided surgical, restorative, and laboratory approach for immediate full arch implant reconstruction (nSequence® Guided Prosthetics™ protocol).
- Compare the indications and advantages of a unique digital based, fully guided, interdisciplinary protocol (nSequence® Guided Prosthetic™ protocol) with the conversion denture protocol for full arch immediate implant reconstruction.
- Learn the advantages of providing the nSequence® Guided prosthetics™ protocol digital workflow in comparison to the workflow for both provisional and final prosthesis fabrication.
- Understand the limitations and complications of the nSequence® Guided Prosthetics™ protocol in addition to the conversion denture protocol.
- Pikos Institute alumni are also eligible to Join Our Closed Facebook Group
Seating is limited and preregistration is required for all participants. Previous courses have sold out in advance