TeethXpress® - Guided Full Arch Course
March 19-20, 2021
New City, NY
CT-Guided, Full Arch, Immediate Loading Course: Lecture and Hands-On Training
Presented by Bart W. Silverman, DMD
More than 36 million Americans suffer from edentulism in at least one arch. Surgeons who are clinically prepared to meet this growing demand—through the most predictable clinical outcomes—will discover a market that is abundant with patients seeking full arch reconstruction, even in this COVID-19 era.
Extra COVID-19 precautions taken to ensure your safety, include but are not limited to:
- Reduced capacity to support social distancing
- Disposable masks provided
- Antibacterial hand sanitation
- CBCT-based fully guided, full arch implant treatment planning, from surgery to immediate prosthetic delivery.
- Guided ridge reduction design and execution for surgical efficiency, optimized prosthetic function and aesthetics.
- Techniques for following a systematic digital workflow to achieve optimal implant positioning for full arch, immediate loading.
- Review the benefits of full arch, immediate loading with a digital workflow.
- An efficient, science-based approach that reduces chairtime, minimizes variables and increases profitability.
- Marketing strategies for consistently attracting patients in need of full arch, implant reconstruction, and case presentation techniques.
Seating is limited and preregistration is required for all participants. Previous courses have sold out in advance. For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org