Below are more events that NDX nSequence® will be attending. We look forward to seeing you there!
Digital Workflow and Guided Surgery for Full Arch Immediate Implant Reconstruction: Prosthetic and Surgical Protocol
August 2-3, 2019
Las Vegas, NV
Presented by Curry H. Leavitt, DMD, MS
16 Credit Hours
This two-day discussion and demonstration will detail the innovative progression from digital impressions to fully guided surgery and immediate temporization to predictably deliver a full arch final prosthesis. This technology can be less invasive, thereby providing quicker recovery and better long-term predictability.
Learn more in the Event Brochure!
Fully Guided Full Arch Immediate Implant Reconstruction Seminar
September 12-14, 2019
Attention Surgical Specialists:
Live Surgery & Hands-on Training by Dr. Michael A. Pikos
23 Credit Hours
Fee: $5500 US
We encourage you to attend this unique fully guided full arch Immediate Implant Reconstruction course with your top restorative dentists. Come as a team and experience the full scope of guided prosthetics and guided surgery for full arch immediate implant reconstruction. There is no course like this in the world.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Learn the protocol for a unique, digitally planned, fully guided surgical, restorative, and laboratory approach for immediate full arch implant reconstruction (Same Day Teeth® – nSequence Guided Prosthetics protocol).
- Compare the indications and advantages of a unique digital based, fully guided, interdisciplinary protocol (Same Day Teeth – nSequence Guided Prosthetics protocol) with the conversion denture protocol for full arch immediate implant reconstruction.
- Learn the advantages of providing Same Day Teeth with the nSequence Guided Prosthetics protocol digital workflow in comparison to the conversion denture protocol workflow for both provisional and final prosthesis fabrication.
- Understand the limitations and complications of the Same Day Teeth – nSequence Guided Prosthetics protocol in addition to the conversion denture protocol.
The Evolution of Implant Dentistry: Emerging Technologies to Enhance Clinical Success
August 10, 2019
Featuring Dr. Michael A. Pikos
5 Credit Hours
Tuition: $95 US
Join Dr. Michael Pikos in Dallas, Texas, for a unique presentation designed to help you
discover creative solutions to today’s challenging implant cases. Technology continues to play a pivotal role in clinical success and practice efficiency as implant dentistry evolves. Dr. Pikos will present cases, workflows and techniques designed to tackle these challenges with practical solutions you can incorporate into your daily practice.
- Immediate implant placement and temporization
- Achieving superior bone and soft tissue maintenance
- Incorporating Leukocyte- and Platelet-Rich Fibrin (L- PRF®) into daily practice
- Digital workflow and guided surgery
- Full-arch reconstruction: case selection and treatment protocols
- Key principles for predictable horizontal and vertical alveolar ridge augmentation
Pikos Symposium 2019 - Full Arch Immediate Implant Reconstruction: State of the Art
October 10-12, 2019
Featuring Dr. Michael A. Pikos
and 15 of the world's Master Clinicians!
24 Credit Hours
Main Session Early Registration
: $2695 US | Through June 26, 2019
Main Session Registration
: $2995 US | After June 26, 2019