AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PERIODONTOLOGY
106th Annual Meeting
Fully Guided Full Arch Immediate Implant Reconstruction
Michael A. Pikos, DDS
November 6-15, 2020
Virtual Conference REGISTER NOW!
Las Vegas, NV
This clinically-based presentation will focus on the integration of restorative, surgical and laboratory disciplines, combined with CBCT technology, to provide a seamless approach for fully guided full arch and full mouth immediate implant reconstruction for the terminal dentition and edentulous patient. This protocol includes placement of a prefabricated computer guided monolithic acrylic bar supported prosthesis for both edentulous and dentate arches.
Clinical cases will be presented that will feature indications and protocol for this approach, as well as advantages over the conventional conversion denture protocol.
At the end of this presentation, course attendees will be able to:
- Understand the indications and protocol for fully-guided full-arch and full-mouth immediate placement with a prefabricated monolithic acrylic bar supported provisional
- Compare the advantages of this protocol over the conventional conversion denture protocol for full-arch and full-mouth implant reconstruction
- Understand the limitations of this fully-guided surgical and prosthetic protocol for full-arch immediate implant reconstruction
CT Guided, Full Arch Immediate Loading Training:
Live Surgery & Hands-on
November 13-14, 2020 SOLD OUT!
January 22-23, 2021 REGISTER NOW!
Las Vegas, NV
Attention Surgical Specialists:
Live Surgery & Hands-on Training by Curry H. Leavitt, DMD, MS
16 Credit Hours
Surgeon: $3095 US
Restorative Dentist attending with Surgical Specialist: $1095 US
More than 36 million* Americans suffer from edentulism in at least one arch. Surgeons who are clinically prepared to meet this growing demand – through the most predictable clinical outcomes – will discover a market that is abundant with patients seeking full arch reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The video above contains footage from a previous TeethXpress course. For all upcoming events, CDC guidelines (e.g. social distancing and face masks) will be followed in order to enhance the protection of individuals and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Attendees of this advanced two-day training will learn about:
- CBCT-based fully guided, full arch implant treatment planning, from surgery to immediate prosthetic delivery
- Guided ridge reduction design and execution for surgical efficiency, optimized prosthetic function and aesthetics
- Techniques for following a systematic digital workflow to achieve optimum implant positioning for full arch immediate loading
- The benefits of full arch immediate loading with a digital workflow
- An efficient, scientific based approach that reduces chairtime, minimizes variables and increases profitability
- A vestibular surgical protocol to treat the hyperactive lip for a complete cosmetic transformation of the maxillary, full arch smile line
- Marketing strategies for consistently attracting patients in need of full arch, implant reconstruction and case presentation techniques